1. What are your thoughts on your wife's blog?
I think of her blog as another way to express herself. Health is an important part in life, so if she can keep herself and others moving toward being healthy by just writing about her experiences then good for her.
2. Do you know what IG stands for? How about OOTD? (Don't look it up!)
What I know IG stands for is inspector general, but that is probably not it stands for in this situation. OOTD? Lets make a guess- hell I dont know.
3. How long would you say you've been together?
November 24 will be five years, but April 27th is our 1 year anniversary being married.
(I didn't even have to remind him! Brownie points...But he does have a better memory than me so this doesn't surprise me...)
4. Does her working out and eating healthy make you want to join in?Since she started working out and eating right it has motivated me to get back into the gym and eat healthy with her. I was out of the service for 2 and half years and had put on 30 lbs. Now I have shaved that off plus another 10 off since we started over a year ago.
5. Is there anything she can do to inspire you to workout/eat healthier?She is doing it by staying motivated when I am not and I think it helps her when I am motivated and she isn't. We keep each other in check.
(I couldn't agree with this more! I am very lucky to have a husband who has the same lifestyle as me, food/health wise because that makes it 100 % easier.)
6. What do you love best about fit/ healthy life?Being able to enjoy life to the fullest every day and having energy to do so. Life is too short to not enjoy it.
7. What do you like least?What I like least about healthy living is that not everyone does it, like this morning the eight dozen donuts that are in the break room that were brought in for everyone to partake in.
8. How long did it take for you to agree to answer these questions?
I agreed to do the questions the first day she told me I was answering some questions for her last week. Now when she told me I was doing a video with these questions. I said nah I dont think so. Not my cup of tea.
LOL I really wanted ya'll to see a vlog of S but he said no thank you ma'am! Maybe one day I can secretly video him and post it on the Internet for all to see. That wouldn't be creepy at all.