Friday, August 31, 2012

The Great Dog Debacle

Alright so, I know this isn't fitness-related, but I have been meaning to incorporate more of my every day life stuff, so this applies. If you don't like it, get to steppin'. I'm kidding, one follower, Please don't go!

ANYWAY,  My husband and I have been discussing arguing about not getting a dog. My husband desperately wants a dog, but my husband is home about 3% of the time, leaving moi to take care of the little beast.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs. Probably too much. I get too attached and to sensitive and never want to board it up to go on vacation. I hate that. But boy do I love vacation. The funny thing is, my husband doesn't want children for atleast five years because of the "cost and maintence". Hello fool, a dog costs money and takes maintenence! Yes, not nearly as much as a child, but that's my argument. I just don't want to be tied down to a pet right now when I know we won't just be able to get up and go somewhere for the weekend. Call me selfish, that's just how I feel.

See, dear husband likes to think of all the perks of every situation, which is great sometimes. This is what he is picturing, I'm sure of it:

 
 
I'm a realist though, and this is what I expect:
 


Now on the other hand, if I could ensure we'd have an awesome, hilarious, well-behaved dog that could use the toilet AND flush, we'd have ten by now. Or just this one:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment